Saturday, May 15, 2010

F*@! Eurostar

So! We tried to journey to Paris today on the Eurostar and didn’t make it very far. Stopped in Ashford (not like you know where that is, but it’s not far from London). There was a fire in the Euro tunnel and we got stopped for 2 hours. Since our trip was a day trip Wendy and I decided to terminate and head back to London! We were told the train wouldn’t get the next news update till 10am and it was 9am so we walked to the other platform to catch a train back and as we are sitting in the coffee shop looking at the window at the Eurostar train we just departed from across the track we see it take off!!! >: o It was like a since out a movie as our jaws dropped.

Anyway, we were told Eurostar might refund us since it was something out of our control, but we can’t get a hold of Eurostar!! So Wendy and I decided Pizza, Malibu, Pineapple Juice and getting me a Louis Vuitton would be a better day/night for us! SO here we are pizza in our face dancing and sipping on some gin… I mean juice… I mean Malibu!! =)

1 comment: