Cheers to the girls in Flat 7!
This one is for each of you, as we pack and figure how the hell we are going to get all our stuff back let’s remember the laughter we shared. In a few short weeks we shared a bond that will be unique for the rest of our lives. The memories will be forever…
Wendy and your tequila shots, then eating 10 lemon wedges; literally eating them. Thanks for always laughing when I dance in the room- you know it keeps me going. Thanks for letting me vent even when you got annoyed with me and then for the times when you were on the same page… like Paris!!! AHHHH I’m gonna miss being a flat mate with you!!
F.O.B aka Jackie D and your shopping, whenever we didn’t know where you were we assumed you were at Primark or Topshop and then sure enough you came home with one, or both, of those bags. Thanks for checking on of my bags in for me and for getting my travel card when we went to Paris. It’s been great getting to know you and your silly ways.
Blake and your signing, your nudist ways and always apologizing. The time I spent with you was fun so don’t apologize. We will re-unit soon enough and ride our bikes on the beach! But please don’t make me walk up a spiral staircase in a tube station that is never ending again! =) Every time I see twirls (if that ever is in CA) know that I will always think of you!
Kaitlyn and your shots of vodka when we first got here and always falling or tripping thanks for keeping the mood light around here. I will miss your laugh too it is very unique.
Then there is Jackie Fanara… I have nothing to say about you!! Haha J/K I won’t miss being woken up in the middle of the night by your loud voice/laughter or phone calls! LOL But I will miss your laughter and being able to tell it the way it is around you!! ;) I’m sorry we never went to the park together or the ice bar but the memories I created with you will never be forgotten!!
Let’s not forget Nancy- Although all our time was cut short with you, we missed you terribly! I missed talking about the elephant with you! Walking around London and doing all the cool things! Please please please let me know when you get back from Hong Kong and we will need to get together. Barcelona was my favorite time with you and I have the best memories with you from there =) !!
Let’s all raise our glasses tonight at dinner and member these 10 weeks forever!!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment