Ahh! Its been more than a week since I have posted. I am soo sorry it been busy, obviously.
So Sat Wendy, Nancy and I went to Bath, England. It was very cool! We saw the Jane Austen museum (she wrote pride and pred./ sense and sensibilty and more) she lived in Bath so we got to see her home, the garden she would walk thru everyday and other neat things. Bath is also the home of the Roman Baths and we saw the Fashion Museum (of course!)!! It was so col, remeber that really head turning dress that got J.Lo so much coverage back in the early 2000's??? Well guess what I saw it up close a personal and let me tell you that open V neck is very very low!! I also got to see some other famous garments.
I cant remember what I did on Sunday?? Oh! It was Wendy's birthday hahah but she wanted to go to the coffee shop and do hw!!! So we did that, then she dyed her hair and while she was at her appointment I went to this really cool market with the other girls from our flat.
Mon was class and then shopping on Oxford St. - a really really cool street with only stores some cheap some expensive.... We did not go here voluntarily, it was our assignment!!! We had to vist 6 certain stores and write about them and our experience there. It was soo fun!! lol.
Tues and Wed. I am here at my internship! Yesterday and fun I got some free samples :) and today I found out we are doing a press event for Sex and the City 2... if anyone knows me well, they know I just died and went to heaven!! I can not wait for that. May 26th could not come sooner!! How cool right?? AWHHHHHHHH! I can NOT wait.
Ill try to write soon again! I am also going to try to post more pictures on Facebook, it was acting up last time. What do you guys want to know? Write me a comment and Ill tell all in my next post :)
xoxo
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like you are busy but having a great time. What a great experience for you.
ReplyDeleteMeredith