Below are some common questions I have been getting:
1) How was the flight & what did you do for that long of a time?!
It was nice it was a 10 hour 10 min flight. It was kind of small and tight but I watched tv and then had some dinner then went to sleep after that- not good sleep but I slept and when I woke up we had two hours left. I tossed and turned but I had my lambie blanket, my lambie sleepy mask and my travel pillow to keep me comfortable for short periods of time before something started aching.
2) What did you do when you got off the plane? Your dad said something about you met up with a tour person or something?
Well Wendy and I got off and followed the signs for baggage "reclaim" an then we had to go thru customs. The lady was kind of a bit rude to me. She asked me all these questions and took my finger prints. None of the other girls had to do that. Then we got our bags and met up with our leader. He pulled a coach around for us and took us to our apartment.
3) What's your apartment like?
The apartment is really nice. Ill post pictures soon. The showers suck! The water barely comes out and the way they are designed are funny.
4) How are all the girls getting along so far? Look like it's going to be a good meshing group?
Ya- its only the first day. But we all get a long well. There are three rooms in the flat and Wendy and I share one and then two others share one and the other three are in the third room.
5) Do you know where your school is yet in relation to your living area?
Nope we will know tomorrow tho.
6) What have you all done today since you landed.
Well we unpacked. Then we went to walk to the store to get food and an adaptor because mine didnt work. It wasnt raining when we left so we didnt bring an umbrella but of course it started raining and we got wet! Like kinda really wet. Lesson learned- ALWAYS have an umbrella with you. Then we stopped at a grocery store to get some food and then we came home and started taking showers, eating dinners and I started freaking out to Wendy. I miss everyone that no doubt, Im scared I dont know anything around here but her and Aris both really helped me. This is a learning experience and thats why I did it. My feelings ar normal and you cant fix normal. So Im gonna put my head up and take each day as a new one and a new learning experience.
OK everyone I will start filming tomorrow and hopefully have something up for you tomorrow night or shrty after. Pray for me and keep me in you thoughts.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment