Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pack, Un-pack, Re-pack

That is what Jen (my sister) made me do today. I got up at 8am and started pulling everything out of my closet, I started becoming overwhelmed so my sisters(Jen and Sarah) and I went to get pedicures. It was the first time it hit me that I was leaving and we wouldn't be able to do this for a while. Not gonna lie, I started to cry a little in the salon :(

After pedicures Sarah and Jen helped me finish packing. I got everything packed and we discovered one of my luggage's was waaaay heavy, so we decided to get a scale weigh me and then weigh me holding the luggage to see if I was over weight, I mean the bag! LOL It was; so Jen made me un-pack everything!! :( I wasn't fond of the idea. It was 2pm already and I was done! So we un-packed and went to run some last minute errands.

While out on my errands my ATM card got stuck!! I was making my final deposit so I would have lots of $$ (NOT!!) and it wasn't coming out of the ATM. All I could think of was "This is NOT happening to me right now! I need that card- they will never get it to me in time. I leave tomorrow!!" But Thanks to my smart older sister she got out of the car (we were in the drive thru) walked around pushed some buttons and poof! it came out! :) We can't remember what she pushed, all we remember is that it was scary!! haha

So after that we came home and did the re-packing and weighing. I almost dropped the bags on Jens head a few times while I was standing on the scale holding the bag and she was under checking the final weight but OMG what a good idea- We fit everything in plus more!!! Yay!!! I feel so good now.

My adventures I'm sure will continue today- We three sisters are going out tonight for our last night together for awhile! There is never a dull moment when we are together. :)

Final Luggage count: 2 full size and 1 carryon
Final Luggage weight: Bag 1- 62lbs Bag 2- 47lbs

Ill be posting again shortly!! Send me your comments ideas or thoughts. This is my very first blog soo let me know!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment