Well today was as eventful as it was going to get. We got up at 11am our time- this sleeping thing is so hard to get down. If anyone knows me I am always up super early never sleeping in!! HA not in London!!
Anyway after getting up and checking my email I decided to talk a walk across the street in whats known as Regents Park. I guess something similar to Central Park. It was nice lost of families and dogs out. Lots of children's laughter which is always something enjoyable to hear in a great big park. We found a hill that is actually in the part of the park that's spills over on our side of the street. We walked up this hill and found an AMAZING view of the skyline! We couldn't believe our eyes and it has been some what sunny today so it was perfect. After that we crossed back over and found lots of futbol games aka as soccer ;) So naturally Wendy had to stop and soak in as much Mexican culture as she could cause there isn't much here. LOL (j/k Wendy you know I love you)
After our walk Wendy and I had a pretty funny conversation about food,
Wendy- Whats the first thing you are going to eat when you get home?
Me- Idk, I haven't thought to much about it, I guess Islands, Chipotle, and either Ricardos or El Tor Why?
Wendy- I was just writing a list of places to go to when I get home (said with a smile)
Me- Why, cause the food is Fu*#ing DISGUSTING here??
The food is soooo bland here, you would think I was in heaven because I am a "picky eater" according to my family but I don't is sooooooooo bad. Ugh So now I have started a list to eat when I get home. Any suggestions?
Since everything is closed today because of Easter we made an Easter dinner to share and have some bonding time. It was yummy!!
Now we are planning our Mon since it is a Holiday tomorrow for them Europeans, I think we will go to Oxford street= good shopping
I hope everyone is enjoying this and had a Happy Easter!!! <3
xoxo
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Easter, Laura. I love reading about your adventures. Love you! AA
ReplyDeleteBambo!!!! I love reading your blogs :D I miss you and Wendy very much :( but I hope you guys are having the time of your lifes!!!
ReplyDeletechipotle is a must!! and i love that aunt amy titled herself as Aunt Amy hahaha :)
ReplyDelete